Terms & Conditions
Ignition Referral Program
Terms and Conditions
These Ignition Referral Program Terms and Conditions (“Program Terms”) provide information on the Ignition Referral Program (“Program”).
- Eligibility. This offer is eligible to participating members of the Ignition Referral Program (“Referrer(s)”), who share a referral link with a new customer and the new customer (“Referee(s)”) subscribes to Ignition during the promotional period for a minimum of 30 days (“Qualified Purchase”). The promotional period starts February 1st, 2022. Ignition reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion the eligibility of new customers and existing customers for this offer. Ignition further reserves the right to disqualify referrals in circumstances where we reasonably believe they were not made in good faith.
Referrer Offer Terms.
Participating Referrers are eligible to receive a $150 USD cash referral reward for every new paid subscription received on the Referrer's behalf. Referral rewards are for paid subscriptions to Ignition after the new subscriber has been a paid customer for a minimum of 30 days. There is no limit to how many subscriptions a member may refer, and no limit to how much cash a member can earn, either in referral rewards or bonus rewards. Payments are verified and paid out on the 16th day of the month following the month they are earned. For example, any rewards earned during the month of February will be available March 16th. Referrers may initiate a payout through the PartnerStack payouts tab, via PayPal or Stripe. Members must have at least $25 in rewards to initiate a payout. Check the status of payouts on the Payouts tab on the Ambassador Hub hosted by PartnerStack.
- For each new Referee, the Referrer will receive $150 USD cash reward, if the Referee makes a Qualifying Purchase.
- The Referee invitation must clearly state that the Referrer is eligible to receive a reward if the Referee subscribes to Ignition for a minimum of 30 days. If the Referral invitation does not clearly state these terms, it is a violation of these Program Terms and may result in your immediate termination from the Program, disqualification from future participation, and forfeiture of any reward owed to you as a result of your participation in the Program.
- It may take up to 60 days to process your reward. The cash reward will be approved and sent via PartnerStack - the platform we use to host the Referral Program. The Referrer will receive the reward email after the Referee has made a Qualifying Purchase.
- Referrers are able to refer as frequently as they like, however self Referrals or second accounts will not be rewarded.
- This offer can't be combined with any other Ignition offers.
Referee Offer Terms.
Each Referee is entitled to 50% off the monthly list price for Ignition Professional and Scale plans for the first 3 months. This offer can't be combined with any other Ignition offers. To take advantage of the offer, the Referee must purchase a subscription and be new to Ignition, and will be charged immediately upon subscription. Offer not eligible for second Ignition accounts. List price subject to change at any time at Ignition’s sole discretion.
Additional Terms and Conditions.
- Ignition and its service providers reserve the right to modify these terms, or to change, suspend, or terminate the Program at any time and for any reason temporarily or permanently with or without notice. Ignition and its Program service providers reserve the right to delay, cancel, revoke, or prevent issuance of any rewards in any suspected case of fraudulent use or misuse of Ignition's services or this Program. Referrals and rewards are subject to verification at Ignition’s sole discretion.
- Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
Additionally, by participating in the Program, you agree that your Referral invitations will not contain any content that could be deemed by Ignition, in its sole judgment, to be obscene, violent or otherwise in poor taste or unlawful, or for the purpose of encouraging unlawful activities, or otherwise misuse or bring into dispute or disrepute the Ignition trademark. Ignition reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks/logos and to hold you in breach of the Agreement for any such unfair uses or misuses in Ignition’s sole discretion.
For Ignition's service terms, see here.